- First make sure the game and your PS4 are completely up-to-date (This is mandatory in order to make the Guitar work. The newer PDP Guitar is recognized after the latest update)
- Go into the Device settings on your PS4 and disconnect all controllers and then restart your console.
- Now reconnect the Guitar to the console (make sure new batteries are used to ensure sufficient power on the controller)
- Make sure you're assigned into a profile with the Guitar and then start the game.
- Calibrate the Guitar on your game and then you will be ready to go!
(Note that the Auto Calibration is the most reliable calibration. If the auto calibration isn't working on your TV, then you can use the manual calibration on the guitar as well)