If you find that the XBOX One controller's thumbsticks are showing movement without being touched, your controller may need to be recalibrated. Please follow the provided instructions below to re-calibrate your controller.
- Power the XBOX one console on.
- Plug the smaller end of the controllers USB-B micro cable into the top of the controller.
- Hold down on the directional pad (D-Pad) and plug the larger side of the USB cable into the XBOX one console while still holding down.
- The controllers red LED lights will illuminate and the controller will begin to vibrate. You may then release the down input on the directional pad (D-Pad)
- Press A on the controller.
- The controller will then stop vibrating and the LED lights will power off.
- Fully rotate both joysticks in a complete clockwise motion and pull each trigger fully (LT and RT)
Press down on the directional pad (D-Pad)