The PDP satisfaction guarantee and return policy for wired and wireless headsets are as follows:
If a customer is not 100% satisfied with their headset for any reason, PDP will accept a return of the headset and provide the customer with a full refund of the original purchase price.
These are the terms customers should be aware before applying:
- This offer applies only to the original purchaser within 90 days of purchase.
- You must provide a legible copy of a receipt showing the purchase from or an authorized retailer.
- There is a lifetime maximum of two headset returns per household.
- All materials and accessories included with the headset must be returned. Failure to return all items will result in a deduction from the original purchase price.
- PDP will provide a pre-paid shipping label, but you are responsible for properly packaging the headset for return. Failure to do so will result in a deduction from the original purchase price to account for any damage.
- All refunds will be provided in USD and will be processed and mailed within four to six weeks of receipt by PDP.
Please make sure you inform the customer of these before he continues with this request
Policy Date: July 18, 2016
This is included in a public link the customer can access in the link below.