To repair your dongle to your headset you can follow these steps:
- Make sure the headset is turned off.
- Connect the USB transmitter to your console.
- Use a small paperclip to press and hold the re-pair button on the left side of the USB transmitter. (it’s located in the small pin-hole) Hold the button until the LED start flashing rapidly
- While the LED is flashing on the transmitter, press and hold the power button on the headset. Keep holding the button on the unit until the LED on the base AND the headset turn solid.
- Your headset is now repaired