To re-pair the headset and the dongle you can follow these steps:
- Make sure the headset is turned off
- Connect the USB dongle to an active USB port of your console or PC.
- Use a small paperclip to press and hold the re-pair button on the right of the USB dongle until the LED starts flashing rapidly. The button is located in the small hole.
- While the LED is flashing on the USB dongle, press and hold the power button on the headset. Keep holding the button on until the LED on the transmitter AND the headset turn solid.
- Your headset is now repaired.