There are two ways to connect your Pro controller to your WiiU.
- First, locate the 'sync' button on your controller. It will be at the front of the device
- Next locate the 'sync' button on your wii. This button will be under the disc slot on the front of the Wii U.
- Make sure both the controller and Wii U are turned on.
- Hold down the sync button on the controller and the sync button on the Wii at the same time. the pairing process can take 10-15 seconds.
If that does not work, there is a second way to pair the devices.
- Follow the same steps as above, but instead of holding down both sync buttons at the same time, press and release the button on the Wii and then press and release the button on the controller.
- Alternate between the two about 5 times (wii, controller, wii, controller, wii, controller, wii, controller, wii, controller)
When the controller and wii have paired, one of the player indicators (1,2,3,4) will glow solid.