In order to connect your Guitar to your PS4 gaming console. You will have to sync the guitar using the bluetooth menu of your PS4 system. You can follow these steps to establish the connection between the Guitar controller and your console.
- Make sure there are full batteries in the guitar
- Turn the Guitar on by pressing the PS-button on the Guitar
- Now press and hold the SYNC-button on the guitar until you see the LED light flashing rapidly
- Go to the "settings" menu of your PS4 and go to Devices > Bluetooth devices
- Wait for the guitar to show up in the list and select the Guitar to pair it with your console
- You're now ready to Rock! Open the game and you can start playing!