In order to connect your Guitar to your Xbox One gaming console. You will have to sync the guitar using the Sync features of your Xbox One system. You can follow these steps to establish the connection between the Guitar controller and your console.
- Make sure there are full batteries on the guitar
- Press the Xbox Guide-button on the guitar to turn the controller on
- Now press and hold the SYNC-button on the guitar until you see the LED light flashing rapidly
- Press the Xbox Sync-button that is just to the left of where the disc drive is on your Xbox One to pair the guitar controller with your console.
- You're now ready to Rock! Open the game and you can start playing!