Product Overview & Manual
Model No.: 052-017 (PS4/PS5)
AIRLITE Pro Wireless Stereo Gaming Headset
Make light work of your enemies with the Airlite Pro Wireless Headset. Get the deadly combination of all-day comfort and precision gaming with the lightweight design and expertly engineered audio.
Communicate clearly with your team through the flexible, noise-canceling mic on the PDP Gaming Airelite Pro Wireless Stereo Gaming Headset. Make volume adjustments on the fly with convenient on-ear audio controls, plus a flip-to-mute mic feature. The USB dongle plugs directly into your console for a simple set-up with a range up to 40 feet, and a battery life of up to 16 hours. Enjoy dynamic sound through a pair of powerful 50mm High-Definition drivers. With breathable nylon-mesh over-the-ear cushions and an adjustable lightweight headband, this headset keeps you comfortable during long gaming sessions so you can focus on leading your team to victory!
- Wireless connection of up to 40 feet, with a long-lasting battery life of up to 16 hours
- Breathable, lightweight build for long gaming sessions
- Hear every command with powerful 50mm audio drivers
- Bi-directional, noise-cancelling mic delivers clear communication
- Mute your mic in one swift motion with the flip-to-mute feature
How do I re-pair my dongle to my headset?
To re-pair the dongle to the headset you can follow these steps:
- Make sure the headset is turned off
- Connect the USB dongle to an active USB port of your console or PC.
- Use a small paperclip to press and hold the re-pair button on the right of the USB dongle until the LED starts flashing rapidly. The button is located in the small hole. (this also can be the Connect Button)
- While the LED is flashing on the USB dongle, press and hold the power button on the headset. Keep holding the button on until the LED on the transmitter AND the headset turn solid.
- Your headset is now repaired and ready for use!
How do I adjust the microphone level on a PS4?
In order to adjust the microphone level on a PS4:
- From the PS4 Home Screen, Scroll up to access the Home menu.
- Select [Settings]=> [Devices]=> [Audio Devices]=> [Microphone Level]
- You will now be able to see the Input Volume being given by your headset, adjust the Microphone Level bar to the desired setting.
- Scroll to OK and Press the X button
Why can't I hear myself in the headset when I talk?
Voice monitoring is not an included feature on the headset. If you are having microphone issues please contact PDP customer support.
Does this headset work on a PC?
Yes, the Airlite Pro Wireless Headset can be used with a Windows 10 compatible PC that has a USB port.
Article is closed for comments.