Product Overview & Manual
AIRLITE PRO Wired Stereo Gaming Headset (PS4/PS5)
It’s time to level up your headset with the PDP Gaming AIRLITE Wired Stereo Gaming Headset!
The lightweight build offers long-lasting comfort whether you’re spending the day in co-op missions, or just playing a quick match. Hear your enemies before you see them with the two powerful 40mm speaker drivers. The AIRLITE Wired Stereo Gaming Headset is also compatible with Windows Sonic so you can enjoy spatial sound. Give your team clear commands through the flexible, noise-canceling microphone, or flip it up to instantly mute it.
Keep your eyes on the game and make quick audio adjustments with the on-ear volume control, while the breathable ear cushions help you stay cool and prevent fatigue. Stay a step ahead with the LVL40 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset!
- Comfortable, lightweight build for long gaming sessions
- Immersive audio experience with powerful 40mm speaker drivers
- Flexible, noise-canceling mic with the flip-to-mute feature
How can I set-up my AIRLITE headset with my PS4/PS5 console?
Setting up the AIRLITE headset with your PS4/PS5 is really easy to do. All you will have to do is follow the steps as seen below:
- Plug the headset’s 3.5mm aux jack into the aux port at the base of your PlayStation Wireless controller.
2. Check your audio settings to ensure that your headset is selected as the assigned audio device.
From the PS4/PS5 home menu, go to “Settings”> select “Devices”> set your “Volume Control” to a
desirable level> select “Output to Headphones”> select “All Audio”
PlayStation- How do I adjust the game/chat mix in my headset?
In order to adjust your game and chat audio mix in your PS4/Ps5 console, please follow the instructions below:
- Go into your settings menu
- Then Devices
- Audio devices
- For the input and output devices select the wired headset
- Go back to audio devices and select the "output to headphones" option
- Make sure that option is set to "All Audio"
- Go into your active game. You cannot adjust the correct settings from the settings menu.
- Hold down the PS button on your controller until the options menu appears.
- At the top of the options menu you should see an icon for the program you are running and a volume bar. Click that option
- You should see a menu that allows you to adjust the game volume as well as chat volume. Simply adjust the game/chat balance per your preference.
If you are in a party chat, the adjustment settings will be in the party chat menu.
To check your microphone, plug your microphone into another computer that works properly, and see if your microphone works or not. If your mic still doesn’t work, then it should be a problem of your mic, and you should replace it with a new one.
Article is closed for comments.