Victrix Pro BFG Wireless Controller for PS5, PS4, and PC
Model No.: 052-002-BK
Advanced, professional controller for PS5™, PS4™, and PC with seamless wireless or wired connectivity, long-lasting battery life and a full arsenal of customizable options.
- FULL WIRELESS AND WIRED COMPATIBILITY: With the Mode Switch, players can easily swap between PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC (using X input) devices.
- MODULARITY: The reversible left module allows for both the standard PlayStation stick configuration as well as offset sticks. Fans of fighting games can swap in the Fight Pad module, replacing the right stick with a six-button layout with microswitches.
- FOUR MAPPABLE BACK BUTTONS WITH USER-CONFIGURABLE PROFILES: Players can map the back buttons on the fly with the Profile Button and save up to 3 unique profiles for button mappings.
- PATENTED MULTI-POSITION CLUTCH TRIGGERS: Boasting 5 different stopping points, the patented clutch triggers allow players to tune the trigger pulls to their specific liking, whether they want hair triggers, standard triggers, or something in the middle.
- LOW LATENCY AUDIO WITH EQ PROFILES: The Pro BFG delivers the highest possible audio quality through the controller’s 3.5mm Headset Jack. The controller is also compatible with Sony 3D Audio on PS5.
How to use in Wireless Mode:
1. To use the Pro BFG™ in Wireless Mode, you must first download the free Victrix Control Hub App through your PC and perform the Day 1 Update (the app will prompt you once connected).
- Toggle the purple switch on the back of the controller to the position with the Wireless icon.
2. Plug the included Wireless USB Dongle into your PS5™ console, PS4™ console, or PC. The LED on the dongle will begin flashing purple.
3. Press and release the PS Button on the front of the Pro BFG Controller.
4. Once connected, the X-Logo on the controller and the LED on the dongle will be illuminated solid purple.
5. To turn off the controller, press and hold the PS Button for 5 seconds until the X-Logo LED turns off.
*This controller uses 2.4GHz radio frequency range, when the PS5™ console or other products use the same radio frequency range, it may give negative influence mutually.
*PDP™ validated operability between PlayStation®5 (CFI-1000 series) and this controller.
*It is recommended to insert the USB Dongle into the front USB port of PlayStation®5 (CFI-1000 series).
How to use in Wired Mode:
1. To use the Pro BFG in Wired Mode, you must first download the free Victrix Control Hub App through your PC and perform the Day 1 Update (the app will prompt you once connected)
- toggle the purple switch on the back of the controller to the position with a Cable icon.
2. Plug the included USB-C cable into the USB-C port on the top of the controller, and the other end into your PS5™ console, PS4™ console, or PC.
3. Press the PS Button on the front of the controller to power on and connect to the console.
NOTE: If the switch on the back of the controller is set to Wired Mode but no USB Cable is connected when the PS Button is pressed, the Function LED will illuminate Red for 1 second before turning off. Make sure the cable is securely connected to the controller and the console or move the switch to Wireless Mode to use the controller wirelessly.
How to switch Platform:
1. The Pro BFG can be used on PS5™ consoles, PS4™ consoles, and PC (Xinput).
2. Use the 3-position purple slide switch on the top of the controller (next to the USB-C port) to select between PS5™,PS4™, and PC to match the platform you are currently using.
NOTE: When using PC (Xinput) Mode, the Pro BFG does not support audio through the headset jack and does not support the PlayStation™ Touchpad operation.
How to use Tournament Lock Mode:
The Pro BFG has a Tournament Lock Mode to prevent accidental presses of system buttons that can disqualify you during tournaments. When Tournament Lock Mode is enabled, the PS, CREATE, OPTIONS, and Touchpad Button inputs will all be disabled.
2. To enable Tournament Lock Mode, quickly press and release the “Function” Button (on the front of the controller) and the “Profile” Button (on the back of the controller) simultaneously. The Function LED and Profile LED will illuminate dimly in Red and blink every few seconds to indicate it is in Tournament Lock Mode.
3. To leave Tournament Lock Mode, quickly press and release the “Function” Button (on the front of the controller) and the “Profile” Button (on the back of the controller) again to resume normal mode.
How to adjust Audio Settings:
1. To adjust the game volume, hold down the “Function” button and press Up/Down on the D-pad.
2. Cycle through different audio mode profiles by holding down the “Function” button and pressing L1/R1. The LED on the “Function” button will cycle between Purple (Pure Audio), Blue (Bass Boost), or Green (Treble Boost) to indicate the profile.
3. To mute your microphone, press the “Function” button twice; the LED will illuminate Amber.
How to program Back Buttons:
To program the back buttons, hold the “Profile” button on the back of the controller and press the button you would like to map an input to. Once the LED is flashing, press any button on the controller to map that button’s function to the selected back button. The LED will blink quickly 3 times indicating successful programming.
2. To clear or disable a back button, hold the “Profile” button and double press the back button you wish to disable. The LED will blink quickly 3 times indicating successful clearing.
How to create Custom Profiles:
1. Three custom profiles of back button mappings can be stored on the controller.
2. Press and release the “Profile” button on the back of the controller to toggle between the 3 profiles. The “Profile” LED will illuminate in Purple, Blue, or Green to indicate which Profile is active.
3. When mapping inputs to the back buttons, the “Profile” LED will blink in the color of the currently active Profile.
How to use Trigger Stops:
1. The Pro BFG Controller features our patented Clutch Trigger mechanism with 5 trigger stop settings.
2, To adjust the trigger stop, press and hold the Clutch Sliders on the back of the controller, then depress the trigger to the desired stopping position. Release the Clutch Slider to set the trigger stop to your selected position.
3. To set the triggers to Hair Trigger mode for fastest response and minimal travel distance, press and release the Clutch Sliders without touching the triggers. The triggers will now operate as a digital button.
4. The Function LED will illuminate Yellow when the left clutch trigger is being adjusted, Turquoise for the right clutch trigger, and Green if both left and right are being adjusted simultaneously.
How to Remove/Swap Modules:
The Left module can be rotated 180º to choose between a standard PlayStation® analog stick layout, or an offset sticks layout. The Right module can be removed and replaced with the 6-button Fightpad module for fighting games.
2. To remove the module, locate the included purple Module Swap Tool in the carrying case and unscrew the 2 hex-screws on the module. The screws will be retained in the module and will not remove entirely or fall out from the module plate.
3. Swap in the module of your choosing and screw in the 2 hex-screws to lock the module in place.
NOTE: It is recommended to recalibrate your Pro BFG after swapping the Left Module layout. Follow the steps in the Recalibration section.
How to Recalibrate your controller:
1. It is recommended to recalibrate your controller after swapping the Left Module layout, or if you are experiencing issues with the Analog Sticks or Triggers.
2. To recalibrate your controller, Power Off your controller by holding the PS Button for 5 seconds until the X-Logo LED turns off.
3. Toggle the purple Mode Switch on the back of the controller to WIRED MODE.
4. Hold the D-PAD DOWN button while simultaneously plugging in the USB-C Cable. You should see the X-Logo LED and white Function LED blinking rapidly.
5. Press the “X” (Cross) action button. The LEDs will now blink slowly.
6. Rotate both Left and Right Analog Sticks in full 360º circular motions 3 times.
7. Set both Triggers to full travel mode using the Clutch Buttons, then fully press and release both triggers 3 times.
8. Press D-PAD DOWN to exit recalibration mode and confirm new calibration.
How to Change Analog Stick Caps:
1. The Pro BFG includes 4 analog stick caps (2 standard concave, 1 short convex, 1 tall Sniper Stick).
2. To remove the analog stick cap, firmly pull up on the analog stick to remove it from the controller.
3. To install the analog stick cap, align the mounting neck and press down until it clicks securely into place.
How to Change D-Pad:
1. To remove a D-pad, hold between two fingers and gently pull the Module out.
2. To add a D-pad, line it up with the controller and gently push down until you hear a click.
How to Change Gates:
1. Remove the Module you wish to change the analog stick gate on (follow directions for Removing / Swapping Modules).
2. To remove a gate, flip the module plate over (so the back is facing you) and press firmly on the back side of the gate with your thumb; the gate should pop out.
3. When adding a gate, first make sure the front of the module plate is facing you. Then, line up the small alignment dot on the gate to the alignment dot on the module plate (octagonal gate only), and press down firmly until it clicks in around the whole gate.
How to Charge:
1. The Pro BFG includes a Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery.
2. To recharge your controller, connect the included USB-C Cable to the USB-C port on the controller, and the other end into your PS5™/PS4™/PC’s USB Port.
3. The X-Logo on the Touchpad will light up and begin fading in and out to indicate it is charging.
4. Once fully charged, the X-Logo will remain solid on to indicate the battery is full.
5. When your controller reaches a low battery level, the X-Logo will begin flashing quickly to warn you of the low battery.
6. When the battery level is critically low and will die any minute, an audible warning tone will play every minute through a connected headset.