IMPORTANT: Only one remote can be connected to the PS4 console at a time. To prevent Bluetooth pairing difficulties, it is advised to unpair any other existing PS4 remotes from the console, before the Media Remote for PS4 is paired to the console.
NOTE: Disconnecting is not the same as unpairing, as the other remote can still be listed on the Bluetooth Devices listing on the PS4 console. Please follow the procedures below to properly unpair or “forget” the other remote before pairing the Media Remote for PS4.”
Steps to re-pair the PS4 Media Remote:
- Go to Settings> Devices> Bluetooth Devices.
- Select your other remote from the list and choose “Disconnect” option.
- Using your PS4 controller, select your other remote from the devices list again.
- Press Options with your PS4 controller.
- Select “Forget Device”.
- Confirm your selection “OK”.
- Restart your console.
- Remove your new remote’s batteries and put them back again.
- Once your console is ON, start pairing your new remote by pressing PS and Share button for a few seconds until the LED starts blinking continuously.
- Find your remote on “Bluetooth devices” menu, select it and “Register”.