NOTE: Trying to pair again an already-paired Media Remote for PS4 will cause it to fail. The Media Remote only needs to be paired once. If your Media Remote fails to work, please follow the instructions as listed below:
- Reset the remote by removing the batteries, then put the batteries back in.
- Using the PS4 DualShock controller, navigate to the Bluetooth Devices screen.
- Select the Media Remote for PS4 device and press the X (Enter) button on the DualShock controller.
- Press the OPTIONS button on the DualShock controller.
- Once the “Forget Device” menu item is shown on the right side of the screen, press the X (Enter)
- button on the DualShock controller.
- Use the D-Pad right button to select “OK” on the “The following device will be forgotten” screen, then
- press X (Enter).
- Pair the Media Remote for PS4 again.