If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can’t find it:
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the deliver location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Review the address saved in your PDP account or email. Make sure it doesn’t have any spelling errors or numerical mistakes.
- Wait until the end of the next day – packages can show as delivered while still in transit
If after all of this you still don’t have your item, please contact us.