- Connect USB transmitter to the front of the PS4.
- Connect the optical cable to the USB transmitter and to your PS4
- In your ps4 menu go to the following:
[Settings]=> [Sound and Screen]=> [Audio output settings]=>
Select [Primary Output Port] [Digital out Optical] select the first 4 linear options. DO NOT select Dolby, DTS, or ACH. Save your settings.
- [Settings]=>[Devices]=> [Audio Devices]
- Set the headset as your Primary Input and Output device
- Set the output to headphones to CHAT AUDIO/ Save your settings.
- Adjust the chat and volume dials