- Plug the USB power cable into the power port of the Dolby transmitting tower and an available USB port on the PC.
- Connect the correct audio cable:
- If your PC is equipped with an optical cable port, connect the optical cable into the PC’s optical port, and the optical port on the Dolby transmitting tower.
- If your PC does not have an optical port, connect the grey 3.5mm line in cable into the line in port of the Dolby transmitting tower and the PC’s headphone port.
- Open your PC’s Playback Devices; select the optical sound card (name varies from sound card brands) as the Default Device
- Open your PC’s Recording Devices; set the Afterglow Headset as the Default Communication Device.
Have more questions? Submit a request