To repair your tower to your headset you can follow these steps:
- Make sure the headset is turned off.
- Connect the transmitter base to your console.
- Use a small paperclip to press and hold the re-pair button on the right of the transmitting tower until the LED starts flashing rapidly. The small hole with the button is located at the circular transmitter of the base on the right side.
- While the LED is flashing on the base, press and hold the power button on the headset. Keep holding the button on the unit until the LED on the base AND the headset turn solid.
- Your headset is now repaired.