Your LVL1 headset should be automatically configured to just receive chat audio. But if you are getting game audio through the headset as well, follow the steps below.
- Go into your settings menu
- Then Devices
- Audio devices
- For the input and output devices select the wired headset
- Go back to audio devices and select the "output to headphones" option
- Make sure that option is set to "chat only"
If the headset does not show in your devices, follow the instructions below.
- Go into your active game. You cannot adjust the correct settings from the main menu.
- Hold down the PS button on your controller until the options menu appears.
- At the top of the options menu you should see an icon for the program you are running and a volume bar. Click that option
- You should see a menu that allows you to adjust the game volume as well as chat volume. Simply turn the game down and the chat up.
If you are in a party chat, the adjustment settings will be in the party chat menu.