Here's a few possible issues that may affect your ability to get sounds through the Afterglow Headsets.
- Make sure your headphones are turned on by pressing the MUTE button on the left earcup until the lights come on.
- Make sure your headset is fully charged and paired to the USB transmitter.
- Check the volume controls on the left earcup of the headphones.
- Re-check the wired connections to make sure all wires are properly connected.
- If you are using a Playstation 3, check the audio setting on your PS3's control panel.
- If you are using a PC, check the Audio Settings in your PC's Control Panel
- If you are using a Mac, check the Audio Settings in your System Settings.