Product Overview & Manual
Model No.: 090-072
Afterglow LVL6+ Stereo Headset (Universal)
Select your LVL with Afterglow's newest line of headsets. Block out distractions with the LVL series noise-cancelling technology for clear audio, hear your games the way you're supposed to with well-balanced sound, and stay comfortable during long gaming sessions with the light-weight build of your LVL headset. Position the flexible and pivoting boom mic, plug in your headset to your controller, and settle down for endless hours of high-quality audio.
You've selected LVL 6+. With a wired headset featuring dynamic haptic drivers that allow you to adjust the bass levels of your game, as well as easily-accessible volume and mic muting controls located on the ear cup, you'll be able to instantly chat with friends and other players. Feel your games in a whole new and exciting way.
- An additional pair of bass haptic drivers immerse you in game play
- 40mm high-definition stereo drivers deliver clear rich detail and powerful bass audio
- Flexible noise-cancelling mic delivers crystal clear chat
- Quick access on-ear mute and volume controls
- Breathable leatherette cushions ensure a comfortable fit for the extended game play
Why is there no audio transmitted from my headset?
Make sure that the LVL 6+ headset is securely connected to the AUX port of the device you're using.
Make sure that the volume of the used device or console is set to a suitable level to be able to hear this on the headset, if the volume is too low, then please refer to your consoles or mobile device's settings to turn the volume up.
Make sure that the volume level of the headset itself is properly turned up to ensure that you'll be able to hear the audio from the headset.
Make sure that when you're using the headset in active mode, that the batteries in the headset provide enough power. If there is no audio coming from the headset while in active mode, then change the batteries on the device. (The battery life of the headset is an average of 20 hours, depending on the game, the volume and the brand of batteries that's used with the headset)
Why is my Haptic Feedback not working?
The LVL6+ headset does require two AAA batteries in order for the Quadboost/haptic feedback to activate.
Check to make sure your headset has two fresh AAA batteries and that the active mode switch on the back of the left earcup is flipped up.
Also make sure that the haptic boost wheel is turned up to a comfortable level.
How can I set up my headset with my Mobile Device?
In order to set up the headset with your Mobile Device, you can directly plug the LVL 6+ headset into the 3.5mm AUX port on your mobile or tablet.
When the headset is connected, then make sure to set the volume of your device to a suitable level, to make sure that the audio comes through on the headset.
How can I set up my headset with my PC?
In order to set up the headset with your PC, you can directly plug the LVL 6+ headset into the 3.5mm AUX port on your computer or Laptop. Most PC's have the audio for the Speakers and the Microphone split into two separate connections. If this is the case with your PC, then you will be able to use the included Splitter Cable to connect the headset to your PC.
How can I set up my headset with the Xbox One?
To set up the headset to work on your Xbox One, you will have to change some settings in the console. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Check if the base of your Xbox One wireless controller to ensure your controller has a 3.5mm AUX port for audio. If it does not, you will need to use a separate Xbox One headset adapter. (Afterglow Headset Adapter sold separately at pdp.com)
- Insert the headset's 3.5mm Audio plug into the AUX port located at the controller's base.
- Check your audio settings to ensure your LVL 6+ headset is selected as the assigned audio device.
- Hit the "Menu" button on your Xbox One controller to open the console menu > select "Settings." You can now adjust the Headset volume, Headset Chat Mixer, and Mic Monitoring.
How can I set up my headset with the PS4?
To set up the headset to work on your PS4, you will have to change some settings in the console. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Plug the headset's 3.5mm audio plug into the AUX port at the base of your PS4 controller.
- Check your audio settings to ensure that your LVL 6+ headset is selected.
From your PS4 home menu, go to "Settings"> select "Devices" > select "Audio Devices".
b. Verify "Input and output device" shows "Headset Connected to Controller".
c. You can now make changes to your Microphone level, Volume Control and Output to Headphones.