Product Overview & Manual
Afterglow™ Wireless Deluxe Controller
Model No.: 500-137-NA
Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience.
Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! Gamers can cycle through the rainbow, set their favorite color, or turn off the lights completely. Peek into the controller's clear polycarbonate housing, to reveal its inner circuitry. Since it’s the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller, it has dual programmable back buttons and motion controls to optimize your gaming. The built-in rechargeable battery allows for extra-long play time (over 40 hours) and a wireless range of up to 30 feet!
- Wireless connectivity for a cable-free experience
- Colorful LED light design with customizable colors and lighting modes
- Dual programmable paddle-style back buttons to fit the way you play
- Officially licensed by Nintendo
My controller isn't recognized.
If your controller is not paring through the Change Grip/ Order screen, please try the following:
Note: Please remove your Nintendo Switch console from the Dock and connect your Joycons to your console.
- At the Nintendo Switch home screen, select the System Settings button.
- Now, go down to the Controller and Sensors option and select it.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom until you see the Disconnect Controllers options and select it.
- Now press and hold the X button on your Joycon. This will disconnect all controllers that are connected to your console. Once this is done, your Joycons will automatically pair to your Switch.
- Go back to the Nintendo Switch home screen.
Now let’s pair your wireless controller.
- Select the controller settings option.
- Now select Change Grip/Order.
- Next press and hold the Sync Button which is located on the top of the controller.
- You should see the green LEDs start to flash. If they turn off, continue to hold the sync button and press the A button.
- The controller should then appear on the screen, if it does, this means your controller is paired to your console.