Product Overview & Manual
Wired Fight Pad Pro Controller
Model No.: 500-100-NA-D1/D2/D3/D4/D5/D6/D7/D8/D9/D10
Gear up for Super Smash Bros.™ Ultimate for Nintendo Switch with the Wired Fight Pad Pro!
Pick your favorite character and challenge your friends (and enemies!) with this GameCube inspired Pro Controller.
Customize your gaming style by playing with the traditional C-Stick or swap it out for a full-size stick with the innovative detachable design.
The 10 foot USB cable gives you plenty of room to play and ensures you stay connected during crucial battle moments.
- GameCube™ inspired Pro Controller for the Nintendo Switch
- Change out the C-Stick for a full-size stick with the detachable stick design
- Designed for use with Nintendo Switch and compatible with Super Smash Bros.™ Ultimate
- 10 foot USB cable for plenty of room to play with ease
- Officially licensed by Nintendo
My controller isn't recognized.
When you connect the controller to your dock, it should be immediately be recognized by your Nintendo Switch and show up in the Controller Configuration Settings. If this is not the case, please check if the controller is getting power. You can do this by pressing the function button next to the right analog stick. If you press and hold it for 3 seconds, the LED will now light up. If the LED doesn't light up, check if the cable is properly inserted into the controller and your dock. Also, try connecting the cable to the other USB-port on your Switch-dock.
Sometimes, controllers need to be paired for first use with each console and paired again when you were using it on a different Switch.
How to enable Pro Controller Wired Communication:
- Plug in your Pro Controller to the Switch TV dock.
- Select System from the main menu.
- Select Controllers and Sensors from the sidebar.
- Select Pro Controller Wired Communication.
As long as you are using the Pro Controller Wired Communication mode, the Pro Controller's NFC capability will be turned off. If you want to use Amiibo, you'll need to either unplug your Pro Controller, so it reverts to a wireless connection or repeats the steps above to turn off Pro Controller Wired Communication.
Now, if needed, from the main menu:
- Select "Controllers"
- Select "Pairing New Controllers"
- Complete pairing.
If it's already there, go to "Find Controllers".
After you do this, if you notice it is still not showing up, please follow the calibration steps below in order to isolate the issue:
1. Make sure your controller is unplugged from the cable.
2. Press and hold the down button from the D-Pad
3. Connect the cable to the controller
4. Let go of the down button from the D-Pad
5. Press A button once
6. Rotate both analog sticks 4 times (Clockwise)
7. Press the down button from the D-Pad
The previous calibration steps will also fix any issues with drifting, or if your controller is moving on it's own.