Product Overview & Manual
Rock Candy™ Wired Controller
Model No.: 500-181-NA-YL/RD/PR/NLBL
Pick your flavor with the Rock Candy Wired Controllers for Nintendo Switch! Get the sweetest controller on the market in new, even more vibrant colors. Express yourself and choose your favorite!
These vibrantly colored controllers feature clear polycarbonate shells that allow you to see into the controller's inner circuitry, while the brilliant white accents help make your controller stand out! The new size of the Rock Candy Wired Controller makes them more ergonomic to fit hands, of all ages, more comfortably. The detachable 8-foot cord gives you plenty of room to play, while the concave analog sticks are designed for optimal precision.
- Vibrantly colored clear polycarbonate shells let you see the controller's inner circuitry
- Ergonomically designed new size fits hands more comfortably
- Sleek, concave thumb sticks allow for optimal precision
- Includes a detachable 8-foot micro USB cable for plenty of room to play
- Officially licensed by Nintendo
My controller isn't recognized.
When you connect the controller to your dock, it should be immediately be recognized by your Nintendo Switch and show up in the Controller Configuration Settings. If this is not the case, please check if the controller is getting power. You can do this by pressing the function button next to the right analog stick. If you press and hold it for 3 seconds, the LED will now light up. If the LED doesn't light up, check if the cable is properly inserted into the controller and your dock. Also, try connecting the cable to the other USB-port on your Switch-dock.
Sometimes, controllers need to be paired for first use with each console and paired again when you were using it on a different Switch.
How to enable Pro Controller Wired Communication:
- Plug in your Pro Controller to the Switch TV dock.
- Select System from the main menu.
- Select Controllers and Sensors from the sidebar.
- Select Pro Controller Wired Communication.
As long as you are using the Pro Controller Wired Communication mode, the Pro Controller's NFC capability will be turned off. If you want to use Amiibo, you'll need to either unplug your Pro Controller, so it reverts to a wireless connection or repeats the steps above to turn off Pro Controller Wired Communication.
Now, if needed, from the main menu:
- Select "Controllers"
- Select "Pairing New Controllers"
- Complete pairing.
If it's already there, go to "Find Controllers".