Product Overview & Manual
Model No.: 048-056-NA-GE
Legendary Collection Sound of Justice
Take your place alongside the legends who came before you with this premium true wireless gaming headset for the ages. Features true wireless chat, flexible boom mic and powerful 50mm drivers with Pure Audio and Bass Boost.
- Speak Freely with true wireless chat (no cord to the controller)
- Flexible and removable boom microphone with noise and echo canceling technology
- Powerful 50mm drivers with two distinct audio modes: Pure Audio and Bass Boost
How do I re-pair my dongle to my headset?
To re-pair the dongle to the headset you can follow these steps:
- Make sure the headset is turned off
- Connect the USB dongle to an active USB port of your console.
- Press and hold the re-pair button on the right of the USB dongle until the LED starts flashing rapidly. The button is located in the small hole.
- While the LED is flashing on the USB dongle, press and hold the power button on the headset. Keep holding the button on until the LED on the transmitter AND the headset turn solid.
- Your headset is now repaired and ready for use!
How do I adjust the microphone level on a PS4?
In order to adjust the microphone level on a Legendary Collection Sound of Justice headset
- From the PS4 Home Screen, Scroll up to access the Home menu.
- Select [Settings]=> [Devices]=> [Audio Devices]=> [Microphone Level]
- You will now be able to see the Input Volume being given by your headset, adjust the Microphone Level bar to the desired setting.
- Scroll to OK and Press the X button
Why can't I hear myself in the headset when I talk?
Voice monitoring is not an included feature on the headset. If you are having microphone issues please contact PDP customer support.
Why do I hear an echo when I talk online?
There are several factors that can contribute to an echo in your Legendary Collection Sound of Justice headset.
- The echo may originate from the person who is talking and not necessarily from the person who hears the echo. For example, if you only hear the echo when talking to a specific person and not when talking to others, the problem concerns the headset connection of the person who is echoing, not your headset connection
- An echo may originate from a bad internet connection.
To make sure the issue is with the headset and not one of the factors above, test the headset on a different PS4 console if you are able to do so.
Does this headset work on a PC/Mac?
Unfortunately, the Legendary Collection Sound of Justice headset is not designed nor supported for use with a PC or Mac. The device will only work on the designated console. Depending on the version, this is for the PS4 or the Xbox One.
How do I use the headset with a mobile device/cell phone?
Your headset comes with a gray 3.5mm line in cable. Simply connect one end of that cable to the Line in port on your headset and the other end to the headphone port on your mobile device. The AG9 does not wireless connect to your mobile device.