Product Overview & Manual
Model No.: 048-141-NA, 049-015-NA-WH, 048-141-NA-CAM (Xbox One/Xbox Series X) - 051-108-NA and 051-108-NA-CAM (PS4/PS5) - 500-162-NA-BLRD (Nintendo Switch/Nintendo Switch Lite)
LVL40 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset (PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X/Nintendo Switch)
It’s time to level up your headset with the PDP Gaming LVL40 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox!
The lightweight build offers long-lasting comfort whether you’re spending the day in co-op missions, or just playing a quick match. Hear your enemies before you see them with the two powerful 40mm speaker drivers. The LVL40 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset is also compatible with Windows Sonic so you can enjoy spatial sound. Give your team clear commands through the flexible, noise-canceling microphone, or flip it up to instantly mute it.
Keep your eyes on the game and make quick audio adjustments with the on-ear volume control, while the breathable ear cushions help you stay cool and prevent fatigue. Stay a step ahead with the LVL40 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset!
Compatible with Windows Sonic so you can enjoy spatial sound for gaming on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 PCS.
- Comfortable, lightweight build for long gaming sessions
- Immersive audio experience with powerful 40mm speaker drivers
- Flexible, noise-canceling mic with the flip-to-mute feature
- Compatible with Windows Sonic so you can enjoy spatial sound for gaming on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 PCS
How can I set-up my LVL40 headset with my Xbox console?
Setting up the LVL40 headset with your Xbox is really easy to do. All you will have to do is follow the steps as seen below:
- Check the base of your Xbox wireless controller to ensure your controller has a 3.5mm AUX port for audio. If it does not, you will need to use a separate Xbox headset adapter.
- Insert the headset’s 3.5mm audio plug into the AUX port located at the controller’s base.
- Check your audio settings to ensure your LVL50 headset is selected as the assigned
- Hit the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller to open the console menu >
select “Settings.” You can now adjust the Headset Volume, Headset Chat Mixer, and
How can I set-up my LVL40 headset with my PS4/PS5 console?
Setting up the LVL40 headset with your PS4/PS5 is really easy to do. All you will have to do is follow the steps as seen below:
- Plug the headset’s 3.5mm aux jack into the aux port at the base of your PlayStation Wireless controller.
2. Check your audio settings to ensure that your LVL50 headset is selected as the assigned audio device.
From the PS4/PS5 home menu, go to “Settings”> select “Devices”> set your “Volume Control” to a
desirable level> select “Output to Headphones”> select “All Audio”
Xbox - The mic is not working on my LVL40 headset, what can I do to get it working again?
First, make sure your controller has fresh batteries. The Xbox console is set up so the mic audio will turn off if your batteries are low in order to conserve power within the controller.
If your headset is connected direct to the controller via 3.5mm give the following a try:
- Disconnect the headset from your controller
- Fully power down your Xbox
- Power on the Xbox
- Sign into your profile
- Connect the headset back to your controller.
- Verify the headset itself is not muted.
- On your Xbox one controller double tap the Xbox button
- Scroll to the settings icon.
- Make sure the setting Headset mic is set to on.
- Adjust the game and chat mixer settings.
PlayStation- How do I adjust the game/chat mix in my headset?
In order to adjust your game and chat audio mix in your PS4/Ps5 console, please follow the instructions below:
- Go into your settings menu
- Then Devices
- Audio devices
- For the input and output devices select the wired headset
- Go back to audio devices and select the "output to headphones" option
- Make sure that option is set to "All Audio"
- Go into your active game. You cannot adjust the correct settings from the settings menu.
- Hold down the PS button on your controller until the options menu appears.
- At the top of the options menu you should see an icon for the program you are running and a volume bar. Click that option
- You should see a menu that allows you to adjust the game volume as well as chat volume. Simply adjust the game/chat balance per your preference.
If you are in a party chat, the adjustment settings will be in the party chat menu.
Nintendo Switch - Why can no one hear me in Fortnite?
Here are the settings you should check in Fortnite.
At the lobby (Where your character is standing still) go to Menu and select Settings.
Now navigate to the Audio settings. This is represented by a speaker icon.
Next, look down at the voice chat section.
Change the Voice Chat setting to ON.
Change the Voice Chat Method to Open Mic.
Change the Voice Channel to Game.
Apply the changes and exit the settings.
*Test the voice chat out.
If the settings were already set correctly, let's try the following.
In Fortnite, access the Main Menu. Then, go to Settings >> Speaker icon.
Turn Voice Chat from ON to OFF.
Turn Voice Chat Method from Open Mic to Push-To-Talk.
Back out of the Settings Menu, to ensure those settings save. Then, open the Main Menu, and go back to Settings >> Speaker icon.
Turn the Voice Chat from OFF back to ON.
Turn the Voice Chat Method from Push-To-Talk back to Open Mic.
Save those settings, and then exit Fortnite completely.
Restart Fortnite and test the microphone in a Fortnite match.
Make sure that the microphone is un-muted.