Product Overview & Manual
Model No.: 048-082-NA-BL/GR/OR/RD/BK/CM00/CM01/CM02/CM03
PDP Wired Controller
Experience why PDP is #1 in 3rd party controllers with the PDP Wired Controller for Xbox One & Windows. With a sleek design, non-slip grips, and textured trigger and shoulder buttons, you’ll easily crush the competition and look good doing it. Enhance gameplay with vibration feedback and the audio control button located directly on the front of the controller, so you can adjust game and chat audio levels without interruptions. Plug in your headset to the 3.5mm audio jack and you’re ready to chat with friends. The 8-foot detachable cable gives you plenty of room to get comfortable.
- 5 mm headset jack with onboard audio controls
- Dual textured trigger and shoulder buttons
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Series X and Windows
- Dual rumble motors
- Detachable 8’ cable
- Available in different colors
What is the little tab next to the right thumbstick on my controller?
The tab located to the bottom right of your right analog stick is referred to in your manual as the 'Audio Function Button', the purpose of this button is to control your game and chat audio when using a gaming headset plugged into the 3.5mm plug on the bottom of your Afterglow Prismatic XBOX One controller.
- To increase and decrease volume, hold the audio function button while pressing the D-Pad UP or DOWN.
- To adjust the game/chat audio balance, hold the audio function button while pressing the D-Pad LEFT or RIGHT.
- To mute and unmute your microphone, quickly press the audio function button twice. The program status LED will turn RED when muted.
Does this controller work on a PC?
The PDP Xbox One controllers can work on a Windows PC. If the controller does not work immediately upon connecting to a PC, then you may need to update the official Microsoft drivers in your PC through Windows Update. The controllers work plug 'n' play with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, with the latest updates installed.
If the controller still does not work after making sure Windows is fully up-to-date, or if you are using an older version of Windows, you may need to install the drivers that you can download below.
(The drivers below are both for Windows 32, and 64 bit versions. You can install the 64 bit version of the driver on your 64 bit windows instance, and the same goes for the 32 bit version!)
My thumbsticks seem to be drifting/moving without me touching them. How can I fix this?
If you find that your controller's thumbsticks are showing movement without being touched, your controller may need to be recalibrated. Please follow the provided instructions below to re-calibrate your controller.
1. Unplug the USB-Cable from your Controller.
2. Make sure your PC or Console is powered on and plug the USB-Cable into your PC or Console.
3. Hold the DOWN button on your D-Pad
4. Plug the smaller end of the USB-Cable into your controller.
5. You now should see 2 LEDs light up (if you have an older controller, the controller will vibrate) one above the Home Button and one on the function button. The function Button is located at the right Analog Stick.
6. You can now let go the DOWN button on your D-Pad.
7. Press A on the controller.
8. The LED lights will power off.
9. Fully rotate both joysticks in a complete clockwise motion and pull each trigger fully (LT and RT)
10. Press DOWN on the directional pad (D-Pad) again to finish the calibration
Additionally, you can check the settings using the PDP Control Hub App, which you can download from the Xbox/Microsoft Store for free.
This will ensure that the latest version of the firmware will be installed on the controller and you will also get the option to run diagnostics.
In the PDP Controller Hub app, please do the following:
1. Launch the app and select your controller with your mouse or by pressing A.
2. Select "Diagnostics" on the left panel and select "Recalibrate" on the boom of the Diagnostics options.
3. Select "Recalibrate Triggers" by pressing A or clicking on it.
4. Select "Start Calibration".
5. Press the triggers slowly, then fast, then alternate between the two triggers. Do this at least 3 times per trigger.
6. Press "A" once you have pressed the triggers multiple times to complete the calibration process.
7. Test your controller.
My Controller will not work with Fortnite on PC.
In Fortnite, Go into Mouse and Keyboard Settings and turn off two input settings.
Change Ignore Gamepad Input to OFF. Change Lock Input Method Mouse to OFF.