Product Overview & Manual
Model No.: 048-082-NA-BL/GR/OR/RD/BK/CM00/CM01/CM02/CM03
PDP Wired Controller
Experience why PDP is #1 in 3rd party controllers with the PDP Wired Controller for Xbox One & Windows. With a sleek design, non-slip grips, and textured trigger and shoulder buttons, you’ll easily crush the competition and look good doing it. Enhance gameplay with vibration feedback and the audio control button located directly on the front of the controller, so you can adjust game and chat audio levels without interruptions. Plug in your headset to the 3.5mm audio jack and you’re ready to chat with friends. The 8-foot detachable cable gives you plenty of room to get comfortable.
- 5 mm headset jack with onboard audio controls
- Dual textured trigger and shoulder buttons
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Xbox Series X and Windows
- Dual rumble motors
- Detachable 8’ cable
- Available in different colors
What is the little tab next to the right thumbstick on my controller?
The tab located to the bottom right of your right analog stick is referred to in your manual as the 'Audio Function Button', the purpose of this button is to control your game and chat audio when using a gaming headset plugged into the 3.5mm plug on the bottom of your Afterglow Prismatic XBOX One controller.
- To increase and decrease volume, hold the audio function button while pressing the D-Pad UP or DOWN.
- To adjust the game/chat audio balance, hold the audio function button while pressing the D-Pad LEFT or RIGHT.
- To mute and unmute your microphone, quickly press the audio function button twice. The program status LED will turn RED when muted.
Does this controller work on a PC?
The PDP Xbox One controllers can work on a Windows PC. If the controller does not work immediately upon connecting to a PC, then you may need to update the official Microsoft drivers in your PC through Windows Update. The controllers work plug 'n' play with Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, with the latest updates installed.
If the controller still does not work after making sure Windows is fully up-to-date, or if you are using an older version of Windows, you may need to install the drivers that you can download below.
(The drivers below are both for Windows 32, and 64 bit versions. You can install the 64 bit version of the driver on your 64 bit windows instance, and the same goes for the 32 bit version!)
My thumbsticks seem to be drifting/moving without me touching them. How can I fix this?
If you find that your controller's thumbsticks are showing movement without being touched, your controller may need to be recalibrated. Please follow the provided instructions below to re-calibrate your controller.
- Power the XBOX one console on.
- Plug the smaller end of the controllers USB-B micro cable into the top of the controller.
- Hold down on the directional pad (D-Pad) and plug the larger side of the USB cable into the XBOX one console while still holding down.
- The controllers red LED lights will illuminate and the controller will begin to vibrate. You may then release the down input on the directional pad (D-Pad)
- Press A on the controller.
- The controller will then stop vibrating and the LED lights will power off.
- Fully rotate both joysticks in a complete clockwise motion and pull each trigger fully (LT and RT)
- Press down on the directional pad (D-Pad)
Additionally, you can check the settings using the PDP Control Hub App, which you can download from the Xbox/Microsoft Store for free.
This will ensure that the latest version of the firmware will be installed on the controller and you will also get the option to run diagnostics.