Product Overview & Manual
Model No.: 064-015-NA-BL
Afterglow PS3 Wireless Controller
The wireless Afterglow for PS3 features green, blue and red color coded LED lighting, as well as a refined analog stick location for competitive advantage, and L2 and R2 triggers modeled on PDP's Real Triggers add-ons.
- SmartTrack technology fine-Tunes analog stick tracking ranges to optimum levels improving precision and creation time
- Lag-free 2.4GHz wireless link via the included dongle
- Ergonomic design and 360-style analog stick position offers comfort and tactical advantages during gameplay
- Swooping R2 and L2 buttons for optimal trigger finger grip and placement
- Built in rechargeable battery pack with up to 10 hours of play time; Play while charging with the included USB charge cable
How do I pair my Afterglow Wireless controller to my USB dongle?
- Plug the new USB dongle into your PS3.
- Now, press and hold the Home button (power button) on the controller until the LED on the USB dongle and the 4 indicator LED's on the controller are solid
Why doesn't my controller sync to my PS3?
Make sure that the USB dongle is plugged into the PS3. The LED should be flashing when the controller is not turned on. When you turn the controller on, the LED be solid, not flashing
Why doesn't my controller register a button command?
Example: my X button doesn’t register when I press it
- Does the button spring back up when you press it down
- Is there grime or dirt stuck in the button housing?
Why doesn't my controller vibrate?
- Some games have in game options that allow you to turn the vibration of a controller on and off. Verify that the option for vibration is set to ON.
- Turning the controller off and turning it back on will sometimes fix this issue.
My controller is reacting as if I am pressing a button/analog stick, but I am not pressing anything. How can I fix this?
- Press the analog stick down to verify that the stick is not popped out of position. You should feel a small click
- If you turn on the controller while pressing a button, or the analog stick in any direction, it could result in the button/direction being automatically registered. Turn off the controller, and turn it back on without pressing any buttons at all.
My controller works, but why don’t the LED’s turn on when I connect my controller?
There is a button or switch on the back of the controller that turns the LED’s on and off. There is also a 3rd setting that activates the LED’s when the controller’s motors vibrate.
Why doesn't my controller turn on?
- Press and hold the Home button on the controller for approximately 3 seconds
- Make sure that your controller has a charge. Plug in the charge cable and check to see that the 4 LED’s on top of the controller are flashing
Can I use this controller on my PS4 or PS5?
No this controller is produced exclusively for PS3 and PC.