Product Overview & Manual
Little Wireless Controller
Model No.: 500-165-NA
Little Wireless Controller
Portable. Pocketable. Playable.
The Little Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch is the compact companion you need for on-the-go gaming. This pocket-sized controller lets you pack up the fun and game wherever you go.
Wireless connectivity, with a range of 30 feet, means a cable-free experience, and with a 40-hour rechargeable battery you'll quit before it does! Use the motion control features in this officially licensed controller to let your game move you. The Little Wireless Controller may be small, but it's filled with big features.
- Compact companion for on-the-go gaming
- Wireless connectivity and a 40-hour rechargeable battery for longer playtime
- Motion control to maximize your gameplay
- Designed for hours of comfortable gaming
- Officially licensed by Nintendo
My controller isn't recognized.
If your controller is not paring through the Change Grip/ Order screen, please try the following:
Note: Please remove your Nintendo Switch console from the Dock and connect your Joycons to your console.
- At the Nintendo Switch home screen, select the System Settings button.
- Now, go down to the Controller and Sensors option and select it.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom until you see the Disconnect Controllers options and select it.
- Now press and hold the X button on your Joycon. This will disconnect all controllers that are connected to your console. Once this is done, your Joycons will automatically pair to your Switch.
- Go back to the Nintendo Switch home screen.
Now let’s pair your wireless controller.
- Select the controller settings option.
- Now select Change Grip/Order.
- Next press and hold the Sync Button which is located on the top of the controller.
- You should see the green LEDs start to flash. If they turn off, continue to hold the sync button and press the A button.
- The controller should then appear on the screen, if it does, this means your controller is paired to your console.
After you do this, if you notice it is still not showing up, please follow the calibration steps below in order to isolate the issue:
1. Make sure your controller is unplugged from the charging cable.
2. Press and hold the down button from the D-Pad
3. Connect the charging cable to the controller
4. Let go of the down button from the D-Pad
5. Press A button once
6. Rotate both analog sticks 4 times (Clockwise)
7. Press the down button from the D-Pad
The previous calibration steps will also fix any issues with drifting, or if your controller is moving on it's own.
How can I connect my controller to my PC or Laptop?
This controller is designed and produced exclusively for Nintendo Switch, and is not compatible with PC.