Product Overview & Manual
Model No.: 051-107-NA (PS4/PS5)
LVL30 Chat Headset
Communicate with your team on a whole new level with the PDP Gaming LVL30 for PS4!
Designed for long gaming sessions, the LVL30 Wired Chat Headset features a comfortable, lightweight build. No need to take a break from this chat headset with a design that makes it possible to wear the mono 30mm driver on either the right or left ear.
Call out your commands through the flexible, noise-cancelling microphone, or flip it up for instant mic mute. With the on-ear volume controls, you can make quick audio adjustments without missing a target.
- Compatible for use on the left or right ear
- Comfortable, lightweight build for long gaming sessions
- Flexible, noise-cancelling mic boom with flip-to-mute feature
- Hear chat loud and clear with a 30mm high-definition mono driver
PlayStation - How do I set up my headset to get chat audio only?
Your LVL30 headset should be automatically configured to just receive chat audio. But if you are getting game audio through the headset as well, follow the steps below.
- Go into your settings menu
- Then Devices
- Audio devices
- For the input and output devices select the wired headset
- Go back to audio devices and select the "output to headphones" option
- Make sure that option is set to "chat only"
If the headset does not show in your devices, follow the instructions below.
- Go into your active game. You cannot adjust the correct settings from the main menu.
- Hold down the PS button on your controller until the options menu appears.
- At the top of the options menu you should see an icon for the program you are running and a volume bar. Click that option
- You should see a menu that allows you to adjust the game volume as well as chat volume. Simply turn the game down and the chat up.
If you are in a party chat, the adjustment settings will be in the party chat menu.
Is my Headset compatible with PC?
This headset was designed and marketed for exclusive use with the PS4/PS5/Xbox One/Xbox Series X/S However, you can try plugging directly the LVL30 headset into the 3.5mm AUX port on the computer or Laptop. Most PC's have the audio for the Speakers and the Microphone split into two separate connections. If this is the case with your PC, then you can try use an AUX splitter.