Product Overview & Manual
Model No.: 048-141 (Xbox One/Xbox Series X)
LVL40 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset (Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Windows PC)
It’s time to level up your headset with the PDP Gaming LVL40 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox!
The lightweight build offers long-lasting comfort whether you’re spending the day in co-op missions, or just playing a quick match. Hear your enemies before you see them with the two powerful 40mm speaker drivers. The LVL40 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset is also compatible with Windows Sonic so you can enjoy spatial sound. Give your team clear commands through the flexible, noise-canceling microphone, or flip it up to instantly mute it.
Keep your eyes on the game and make quick audio adjustments with the on-ear volume control, while the breathable ear cushions help you stay cool and prevent fatigue. Stay a step ahead with the LVL40 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset!
Compatible with Windows Sonic so you can enjoy spatial sound for gaming on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 PCS.
- Comfortable, lightweight build for long gaming sessions
- Immersive audio experience with powerful 40mm speaker drivers
- Flexible, noise-canceling mic with the flip-to-mute feature
- Compatible with Windows Sonic so you can enjoy spatial sound for gaming on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 PCS
How can I set-up my LVL40 headset with my Xbox console?
Setting up the LVL40 headset with your Xbox is really easy to do. All you will have to do is follow the steps as seen below:
- Check the base of your Xbox wireless controller to ensure your controller has a 3.5mm AUX port for audio. If it does not, you will need to use a separate Xbox headset adapter.
- Insert the headset’s 3.5mm audio plug into the AUX port located at the controller’s base.
- Check your audio settings to ensure your LVL50 headset is selected as the assigned
- Hit the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller to open the console menu >
select “Settings.” You can now adjust the Headset Volume, Headset Chat Mixer, and
Xbox - The mic is not working on my LVL40 headset, what can I do to get it working again?
First, make sure your controller has fresh batteries. The Xbox console is set up so the mic audio will turn off if your batteries are low in order to conserve power within the controller.
If your headset is connected direct to the controller via 3.5mm give the following a try:
- Disconnect the headset from your controller
- Fully power down your Xbox
- Power on the Xbox
- Sign into your profile
- Connect the headset back to your controller.
- Verify the headset itself is not muted.
- On your Xbox one controller double tap the Xbox button
- Scroll to the settings icon.
- Make sure the setting Headset mic is set to on.
- Adjust the game and chat mixer settings.
To check your microphone, plug your microphone into another computer that works properly, and see if your microphone works or not. If your mic still doesn’t work, then it should be a problem of your mic, and you should replace it with a new one.