Product Overview & Manual
Model No.: 051-099-NA-BK and 051-099-NA-CAM (PS4/PS5)
LVL50 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset (PS4/PS5)
Play at a high level and anticipate your enemy’s next move with the crystal-clear sound. Get the enhanced gaming quality you deserve with unbeatable comfort.
Stay at the top of your game and communicate clearly with your team through the flexible, noise-cancelling mic on the PDP Gaming LVL50 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset. Make volume adjustments on the fly with convenient on-ear audio controls, plus a flip-to-mute mic feature. Plug the headset directly into an Xbox compatible controller for a simple, hassle-free set-up. Enjoy dynamic sound through a pair of powerful 50mm High-Definition drivers. With breathable nylon-mesh over-the-ear cushions and an adjustable lightweight headband, this headset keeps you comfortable during long gaming sessions so you can focus on leading your team to victory!
Go stealth with the Black Camo edition of the PDP Gaming LVL50 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox and PlayStation.
- Breathable, lightweight build for long gaming sessions
- Hear every command with powerful 50mm audio drivers
- Bi-directional, noise-cancelling mic delivers clear communication
- Mute your mic in one swift motion with the flip-to-mute feature
How can I set-up my LVL50 headset with my PS4/PS5 console?
Setting up the LVL50 headset with your PS4/PS5 is really easy to do. All you will have to do is follow the steps as seen below:
- Plug the headset’s 3.5mm aux jack into the aux port at the base of your PlayStation Wireless controller.
2. Check your audio settings to ensure that your LVL50 headset is selected as the assigned audio device.
From the PS4/PS5 home menu, go to “Settings”> select “Devices”> set your “Volume Control” to a
desirable level> select “Output to Headphones”> select “All Audio”
PlayStation- How do I adjust the game/chat mix in my headset?
In order to adjust your game and chat audio mix in your PS4/Ps5 console, please follow the instructions below:
- Go into your settings menu
- Then Devices
- Audio devices
- For the input and output devices select the wired headset
- Go back to audio devices and select the "output to headphones" option
- Make sure that option is set to "All Audio"
- Go into your active game. You cannot adjust the correct settings from the settings menu.
- Hold down the PS button on your controller until the options menu appears.
- At the top of the options menu you should see an icon for the program you are running and a volume bar. Click that option
- You should see a menu that allows you to adjust the game volume as well as chat volume. Simply adjust the game/chat balance per your preference.
If you are in a party chat, the adjustment settings will be in the party chat menu.
My headset isn't working on my PS4/PS5
If you are sure that there is no problem with your mic boom and headset, it seems like an issue with your PS4 settings. Check the following steps to make sure that the PS4 settings are configured correctly.
1) Go to the PS4 Settings > Devices > Audio Devices.
2) Click Input Device and select Headset Connected to Controller.
3) Click Output Device and select Headset Connected to Controller.
4) Click Volume Control (Headphones), and set the level to maximum.
5) Click Output to Headphones, and select All Audio.
6) Click Adjust Microphone Level, then follow the wizard to calibrate your microphone.
If your mic can be detected on the Adjust Microphone Level screen, then the headset and mic are working with the PS4 properly.
To check your microphone, plug your microphone into another computer that works properly, and see if your microphone works or not. If your mic still doesn’t work, then it should be a problem of your mic, and you should replace it with a new one.