Product Overview & Manual
Model No.: 048-124-NA-BK and 048-124-NA-CAM (Xbox One/Xbox Series X)
LVL50 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset (Xbox One/Xbox Series X)
Play at a high level and anticipate your enemy’s next move with the crystal-clear sound. Get the enhanced gaming quality you deserve with unbeatable comfort.
Stay at the top of your game and communicate clearly with your team through the flexible, noise-cancelling mic on the PDP Gaming LVL50 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset. Make volume adjustments on the fly with convenient on-ear audio controls, plus a flip-to-mute mic feature. Plug the headset directly into an Xbox compatible controller for a simple, hassle-free set-up. Enjoy dynamic sound through a pair of powerful 50mm High-Definition drivers. With breathable nylon-mesh over-the-ear cushions and an adjustable lightweight headband, this headset keeps you comfortable during long gaming sessions so you can focus on leading your team to victory!
Go stealth with the Black Camo edition of the PDP Gaming LVL50 Wired Stereo Gaming Headset for Xbox and PlayStation.
Compatible with Windows Sonic so you can enjoy spatial sound for gaming on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 PCS.
- Breathable, lightweight build for long gaming sessions
- Hear every command with powerful 50mm audio drivers
- Bi-directional, noise-cancelling mic delivers clear communication
- Mute your mic in one swift motion with the flip-to-mute feature
How can I set-up my LVL50 headset with my Xbox console?
Setting up the LVL50 headset with your Xbox is really easy to do. All you will have to do is follow the steps as seen below:
- Check the base of your Xbox wireless controller to ensure your controller has a 3.5mm AUX port for audio. If it does not, you will need to use a separate Xbox headset adapter.
- Insert the headset’s 3.5mm audio plug into the AUX port located at the controller’s base.
- Check your audio settings to ensure your LVL50 headset is selected as the assigned
- Hit the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller to open the console menu >
select “Settings.” You can now adjust the Headset Volume, Headset Chat Mixer, and
Xbox - The mic is not working on my LVL50 headset, what can I do to get it working again?
First, make sure your controller has fresh batteries. The Xbox console is set up so the mic audio will turn off if your batteries are low in order to conserve power within the controller.
If your headset is connected direct to the controller via 3.5mm give the following a try:
- Disconnect the headset from your controller
- Fully power down your Xbox
- Power on the Xbox
- Sign into your profile
- Connect the headset back to your controller.
- Verify the headset itself is not muted.
- On your Xbox one controller double tap the Xbox button
- Scroll to the settings icon.
- Make sure the setting Headset mic is set to on.
- Adjust the game and chat mixer settings.
To check your microphone, plug your microphone into another computer that works properly, and see if your microphone works or not. If your mic still doesn’t work, then it should be a problem of your mic, and you should replace it with a new one.